Learn THE most powerful way to empower remote users with hands-on experience
The COVID-19 crisis was a litmus test.
It forced L&D leaders, program managers, training managers, and line of business managers to take a hard look at their approach and ask themselves:
- How flexible and resilient was my training approach?
- Were our training programs suited for virtual training?
- Does this crisis highlight pre-existing flaws in our approach?
This guide explores these questions and more. By the end, you’ll know how to implement THE most effective way to keep remote users engaged, increase learning retention and drive end-user adoption on your CRM, ERP, HCM, or any other business-critical application.
What you will learn in this handbook:
- 3 bedrock principles to build an effective, agile, and resilient learning system
- The anatomy of a high-performance remote learning strategy
- A step-by-step process to implement a high-impact remote learning journey