Accessibility statement for Assima Train
This accessibility statement applies to the Assima Train player.
The player is run by Assima. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this player.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the player using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the player using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the player using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the player text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is the Assima Train player
- The text will reflow when you change the size of the browser window
- Buttons and labels are announced to users of screen readers
- Status message updates are announced when a change in state occurs on the page
- Content meets the minimum or exceeds contrast values for text on the page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this player in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +1 888 312 2974 (North America) / +44 (0) 161 768
- Contact Us Form
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Technical information about Assima Train player’s accessibility
The player is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 18/11/2022. It was last reviewed on 18/11/2022
This website was last tested on 02/11/2022. The test was carried out by Zoonou.
Zoonou used WCAG-EM to define the pages tested and the test approach.